1. Login to your WHM server using the root user
2. On the left frame, view the IP Functions area and then click on the link Add a New IP Address.
3. Enter the IP address you would like to add in the add field. If you wish to add more than one ip address, you may add them as a range (192.168.3.5-10 or 192.168.3.128/25).
4. The default subnet mask value will be 255.255.255.0, alter this to the one provided by Secured Servers.
5. Click on the Submit button (for cPanel 11) or Do it (for cPanel 10 or older).
You will now have the new ip's available in your WHM/Cpanel system.